Friday, March 12, 2010

That's What "Friends" Is For

Today is shaping up to be one of those days. First of all, I've been up for well over an hour and I'm only just now drinking my coffee. (I know, the horror.) And I put baby girl on the floor today while I literally just got out of the bed and she managed to bump her head on my bed frame and get a little bruise above her eye. Now she's a little cling-on (not to be confused with Klingon) so I can't seem to leave her for 2 seconds without her crying.

And to top it off, my crazy aunt flo (who hadn't even been speaking to me for almost a year and a half) decided to stop in abruptly yesterday. It's been so long I almost don't know what to do with her when she's here. And I'm sure my husband has no idea how to deal with her either.

I feel somewhat gross, but of course I can't shower until the peanut takes a nap. Although, she seems to enjoy the company of her new baby doll so maybe I'll prop them both up in the play pen and let them become the best of friends. Although, Charlotte would like to pick the baby doll's nose off, so the friendship may be short lives.

So I'm sitting here holding my sleepy baby, sneaking occasional sips of coffee, and watching old episodes of Friends...because they always cheer me up. I think it'd be fairly hilarious to have Joey and Phoebe running around my house every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment